Anyone who has done affiliate marketing can agree that keeping track of online publishers, affiliate networks, and numerous advertisers–across multiple platforms can be a nightmare. Although it’s not especially common to hear online affiliates talk about how they keep track of the different customers and clients that they interface with in their daily crusades throughout cyber-space, one can only ask why we haven’t heard about it sooner?
I recently came across eSilverBullet, which I think has a great solution for online affiliate crm. You can track prospective advertisers and prospective publishers… It’s packed with different online affiliate crm features. The list below breaks down their different packages, although as you can see, it is extremely packed with features, each of which has more information about it on their website.
• Import/Export Simplicity: Quickly import contact information.
• Live Contact Data: Let your contacts update their information for you.
• Task Master: Let’s you stay focused on your to-do list.
• Powerful Prospecting: provides professional grade prospecting tools.
• Sales Management: Provides integrated tools to map the sales process and close the deal.
• Account Differentiation: Manage publishers, advertisers and networks as separate customer types.
• Fast Searches: allows you find what you’re looking for in seconds.
• Communication Logs: Keep a record of calls, meetings, emails, notes and tasks in one location.
• Network Affiliations: Know who is running on what networks.
• Market Verticals: Segregate your advertisers or publishers by market.
• Mobile Access: Access contact information on your phone.
Standard Package Includes:
• Institutional Knowledge Retention: Prevents your customer list and conversation history from walking away.
• Intra-office Coordination: Allows you to divide tasks among coworkers.
• Program Management: Keep a record of your advertiser’s campaigns.
• Digital Filing: Attach agreements, insertion orders, W-9s, etc. to contacts.
• Easy Email: Enjoy one-click emailing at the contact level
• Email Templates: Stop wasting time rewriting email messages.
Premium Package Includes:
• Email Blasts: Send effective email campaigns to multiple recipients.
• Effortless Follow-ups: Automate follow-up communications with your contacts and prospects.
• Custom Configuration: Create your own data fields and tabs.
Of course eSilverBullet is coming out with another great tool for online affiliate marketers: Tracking Statistics Aggregation. This tool will allow customers to pull tracking data from multiple networks and tracking systems into a single report… Cool cool.
They’ve got a free download on their website http://esilverbullet.com for a trial package. It takes less than a minute to get in and start test-driving things and see what you think.
Their may be no panacea to affiliate marketing… but is there a silver-bullet?